Winmalee Neighbourhood Centre Inc.
62 White Cross Road
Phone: 02 4754 4050
Monday to Thursday
8:30am – 4:00pm
8:30am – 1:30pm
Come and join us for a fun, creative night learning how to art journal.
If the idea of discovering more about yourself, how to deal with what life brings you, or how to set intentions to bring in the things you want in your life tickles your fancy, come along and enjoy a great night! You could even invite a friend and hang out together.
* Anyone aged 16 years and over is welcome
* You don't need to commit to a year long class, you can come to one or as many as you like
* It is $40 each session and usually goes for 2 hours
* Classes are the last Friday of the month at 7 pm at Winmalee Neighbourhood Centre
* Everything is provided as well as tea and coffee and snacks
* No art experience necessary
* You will be using all sorts of materials to create texture in your book like collage, paint and different pens.
* You take your journal home with you so can use it to create anytime you like
* You will have access to the private Facebook group to see photos from the night, see upcoming events and post any artworks you would like to share.
* It is kid free so you can be yourself without distractions.
What you will gain from these workshops:
* Confidence to create in your own style without feeling fear of judgement
* Resilience using my number 1 rule 'there are no mistakes in art, only happiness'
* Friendship & laughter
* The realisation that it is about the journey, not the end product
* The feeling of joy in creating something you didn't know you had inside you
Phone : Jade on 0415 473 268
Have you ever wanted to learn the art of lead lighting, stained glass, copper foiling and mosaics? New classes are beginning offering for beginners, the joy of lead lighting. Please wear enclosed shoes and an apron or a throw-over shirt is recommended, and be prepared to get a little messy. Classes are $10 on Mondays 9-12 noon